Public Service Commission

Our department

Yukon government employment website

Employee Info

Login using your YNET credentials. Ensure you enter YNET\ before your username (or YESNET\ if you are a teacher).

Retiree benefits


The Yukon government's group insurance benefits are provided by Great-West Life (GWL).

The guides below are for your reference, designed to help you understand your retiree benefit coverage.

Check out our employee benefits page for information about how to register online, login and submit online claims, submit paper claims and contact GWL.

Questions on retiree extended health care?

Compensation & Classification
Public Service Commission

Pension plan

Yukon government employees are members of the Federal Government of Canada's Public Service Pension Plan.

After you retire you might have questions or need assistance but are not sure who to call.

When to contact Yukon government Compensation & Classification branch

  • If you have questions about your retiree Extended Health Care plan.
  • If you are a member of the Employee Health Care plan and are changing your banking information or address.

When to contact the Public Service Pension Centre

  • If you have an questions about your pension (such as amounts, deductions, deposits, banking changes, supplementary death benefits questions.
  • If you change your address.
  • If you want to change your beneficiary.
  • If you plan to return to work.

Note: You may be able to return to work with Yukon Government without affecting your pension benefits as long as you are: Casual, AOC, a substitute-teacher, or term under 6-months. As a safety precaution, you are still advised to consult with the Public Service Pension Centre.

Yukon government Compensation & Classification branch


Pension plan contact

Public Service Pension Centre


Telephone: 1-800-561-7930

Monday to Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Your Local Time)

Telephone Teletype (TTY): 506-533-5990
(collect calls accepted)

Monday to Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Atlantic Time)

Excluding Statutory Holidays


Fax: 418-566-6298

Note: Always include your pension number or Personal Record Identifier (PRI) when writing or providing information by facsimile. You can get your pension number from your pension administrator at PSC.