Public Service Commission

Our department

Yukon government employment website

Employee Info

Login using your YNET credentials. Ensure you enter YNET\ before your username (or YESNET\ if you are a teacher).

Pension plan

Yukon government employees are members of the Federal Government of Canada's Public Service Pension Plan.

Employees and retirees will need to contact the Government of Canada's Pension Centre for any details related to their pension.

Yukon government pension administrators can discuss Yukon government leave and benefits as it relates to employee retirement options and their pension.

Current employees can also login to Employee Info to find more detailed information on retiring from the Yukon government.

Pension plan contacts

Yukon government pension administrators


Public Service Pension Centre


​​​​Telephone: 1-800-561-7930

Monday to Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Your Local Time)

Telephone Teletype (TTY): 506-533-5990
(collect calls accepted)

Monday to Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Atlantic Time)

Excluding Statutory Holidays


Fax: 418-566-6298

Note: Always include your pension number or Personal Record Identifier (PRI) when writing or providing information by facsimile​.​ You can get your pension number from your pension administrator at PSC.