Public Service Alliance of Canada/Yukon Employees' Union
Collective Agreement between Government of Yukon and the Public Service Alliance of Canada/Yukon Employees' Union
Effective January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2018
Highlights of the agreement:
- Yearly salary increases totaling 5.0 per cent over three years.
- An annual supplementary retention payment of $500 for regular and seasonal employees that are at the maximum of their salary grid.
- The former pilot project for Special Leave has now been incorporated into Article 24. The definition of family has been removed from the article and allows for greater flexibility for workers at times of bereavement. New provision has been added to allow special leave to be used by a victim of domestic violence.
- Introduction of a pilot project that would add one additional Primary Health Care Nurse in Beaver Creek and Destruction Bay during the summer months and one Primary Health Care Nurse to be shared between the two communities during the winter.
- Increases to community nursing allowances and addition of a mentorship allowance to recognize that nurses who mentor do so while on-call as well as during the day.
- Creation of Part-Time Rotational Primary Health Care Nurse and Primary Health Care Nurse-in-Charge positions (permanent, part time).
- An increase to premium pay for on-call employees from $1.50 to $2.00 per regular hour.
- An increase to the safety footwear allowance from $125/year to $175/year.
- Recommendation that the vision care maximum be increased to $300 every two years.
- Retention allowance of $3000 per annum for Audiologists.
Yukon Teachers’ Association
Collective Agreement between Government of Yukon and the Yukon Teachers' Association
Effective July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2018
The agreement covers certified teachers, including principals and vice-principals, educational assistants, remedial tutors and Aboriginal language teachers.